Bendigo Funeral Bond
The Bendigo Funeral Bond is a capital-guaranteed savings and investment plan that solely accumulates funds for your funeral expenses.
Simple and flexible, the Bendigo Funeral Bond lets you save for the cost of your funeral expenses, either progressively or with a simple lump-sum contribution.
Proceeds from your Bendigo Funeral Bond can be assigned to a funeral director of your choice as part of a pre-paid funeral arrangement.
Product is issued by Australian Friendly Society Limited Key Benefits*
- Low-risk investment strategy
- Capital-guaranteed investment and accumulated bonuses
- Professional investment management and administration
- Valuable Centrelink and Veterans’ Affairs income and assets test exemptions
- Single or joint ownership
- Easy financial terms: start with as little as $500 or $42 per month
The Bendigo Funeral Bond (“the Bond”) is issued by Australian Friendly Society (“the Society”) ABN 29 087 648 851 AFSL 247028 and is capital guaranteed by the Society. The Society is associated with Bendigo Bank and its related entities and CIRCLE has been authorised as a distributor of the Bond. CIRCLE, the Bendigo Bank and its related entities do not guarantee the repayment of capital invested or the investment performance of the Bond. You should consider your situation and read the disclosure document before making an investment decision.