CIRCLE is a profit for purpose business.
This focus ensures that we grow and remain viable in the long term in order to fulfil our purpose which is to enhance the financial, social and environmental outcomes of our stakeholders (customers, staff, suppliers and local communities).
How are we different?
- We are owned by our customers so we always act in their best interests
- Our management and staff do not receive sales incentives meaning customers are not given products they don’t need
- We encourage people to save for their goals in life rather than borrowing money
- Most of our profits are returned to local community and charitable initiatives
- We are a Certified B Corporation
- We put the TRUST back into banking
As a social enterprise, we invest our profits in member and community initiatives that support positive social change. To ensure everybody wins, we focus on shared value outcomes for our members, our communities and our business. As we grow, the community also grows.
At CIRCLE we offer a unique range of savings, transactional and loan accounts that all earn a social reward. Every month we convert those social rewards into a donation to our Do Good Community Fund.
The current focus of the Do Good Community Fund is on financial literacy, employment, health and youth opportunities.
Download our brochure to learn everytihng about an ethical bank!